How to accept your course offer
Congratulations on being offered a place with Monash Online.
The next step is to accept your offer and enrol as soon as possible so that we can start to prepare you for your studies. No matter how long it's been since you last studied, early preparation is the key to success in your first unit.
Creating your Monash account
There are a few steps you need to follow in order to accept your offer but let’s start by getting you registered with a Monash Account if you don't have one already. Visit the Monash Account Registration site and use your Student ID to create your account. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your Monash Account to be confirmed.
How to accept your offer and enrol
- Log into the Web Enrolment System (WES) with your Monash credentials and select Enrol/Re-enrol
- In the Enrolment Summary section, be sure to update your postal address and complete the questionnaire
- Select Unit Enrolment
- Refer to your 2020 Unit Schedule (see list below) and manually search for and Enrol into one unit in each Teaching Period for 2020 (you have to enrol into all remaining Teaching Periods for the year at this point. Your Student Success Advisor can help you to make any changes later, if needed)
- Click Submit
- If you are using FEE-HELP, you will be able to complete your application in WES and will need your Tax File Number ready
Important: Once you’ve hit Submit, it’s important you keep a record of your transaction number, which you’ll receive once you’ve enrolled.
2020 Unit Schedules
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology Advanced
- Graduate Diploma of Data Science
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Health Administration
Applying for Credit for Prior Learning
If you intend to apply for credit(s) and upon completion of enrolment, you may do so at this time. Please apply here using your Monash account before the close of application of your first intake. Be advised that credit outcomes may delay your start and an intermission may need to be taken.
When to enrol
You must complete your enrolment before the offer lapse date, as stated in your Offer Letter. However, we advise you to enroll as early as possible so that we can start to prepare you for your studies. Once you enroll, you will get early access to your Orientation Module, instructions on setting up all the systems you need, and additional support materials to help you succeed in your first unit.
Taking a break
If you would like to take a study break or discontinue, please do so before the census date of your Teaching Period to avoid any financial penalties. Please refer to the Key Dates page for a the 2020 census dates.
If you are having any difficulties with your enrollment, please contact the Monash Admissions team on 1300 289 184 or book in a one-on-one call with your Enrolment Advisor.