The health care industry in Australia is predicted to grow by 12% over the next three years. Monash University offers the broadest suites of health programs of any Australian university and we’re now bringing some of these courses online.
- Monash University is ranked the #38 university the world in which to study health.
- Work towards careers in health management, community health leadership, international aid, and governmental roles.
- Currently choose from two online qualifications – the Master of Health Administration or the Master of Public Health.
Our psychology courses are 100% online and cater to the rising demand for skilled psychology professionals. The courses provide the training needed to obtain professional qualifications or build the foundation needed to continue studies towards an advanced psychology qualification.
- There are 25,000 new psychology jobs projected by 2017 (Australian Jobs 2014)
- The Graduate Diploma in Psychology has been designed as a stepping-stone to becoming a registered psychologist and is recognised by The Australian Psychology Society (APS) and conditionally* accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)
- The Graduate Diploma in Psychology Advanced is conditionally* accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)