What steps do I need to take after completing the Graduate Diploma in Psychology to become a registered psychologist?
Following completion of the Graduate Diploma in Psychology, to become a registered psychologist you will need to complete:
- An APAC Accredited 4th year Honours degree or equivalent, such as Monash Online’s Graduate Diploma of Psychology Advanced
- One of the following master’s sequences:
- 1-year master’s and 1 year Supervised Practise
- 2-year master’s (in an area of practise endorsement)
- Combined master’s/PhD (4 years) (with practice endorsement)
- Professional Doctorate (4 years).
Upon completion of these steps, you will be eligible to apply for General Registration.