Psychology Courses Online
Gain valuable insight into the workings of the human mind.
Unlock the secrets of human behaviour
We run a suite of flexible courses across Applied Mental Health and Psychology, that will advance your knowledge and capabilities to access endless career pathways and destinations. And our Psychology courses are accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC).
Visit our individual courses or contact the Monash Online team and start your online study journey today.
I found the online platform really easy to use. There is so much content – videos, interactive materials, lectures, online textbooks. It makes it easy to learn when it’s all right there in front of you.
Graduate Diploma in Psychology
A graduate qualification in psychology will provide you with a valued perspective in a variety of fields. Depending on your level of study, you may pursue a career in:
- mental health
- community services and counselling
- career counselling
- youth work
- justice and corrections
- marketing and advertising
- drug and alcohol counselling.
Are placements a part of the Graduate Diploma in Psychology?
Does completing the Graduate Diploma in Psychology qualify me to become a psychologist?
Does the Graduate Diploma in Psychology include any units with a focus on statistics?
Does the Graduate Diploma in Psychology run live sessions?
How long will it take me to complete the Graduate Diploma in Psychology?
What are the fees for the Graduate Diploma in Psychology?
What career outcomes may be available to me after completing the Graduate Diploma in Psychology?
Why should I complete my Graduate Diploma in Psychology online with Monash?
What steps do I need to take after completing the Graduate Diploma in Psychology to become a registered psychologist?
- An APAC Accredited 4th year Honours degree or equivalent, such as Monash Online’s Graduate Diploma of Psychology Advanced
- One of the following master’s sequences:
- 1-year master’s and 1 year Supervised Practise
- 2-year master’s (in an area of practise endorsement)
- Combined master’s/PhD (4 years) (with practice endorsement)
- Professional Doctorate (4 years).